Fwd: Call For Paper of 2012 Australasian Conference on Innovative Technologies in Construction: “From BIM to Beyond”
- reviews comparatively buy glucophage without prescription of maryland
- blogs relatively order zithromax of district of columbia
- triamterene sale
- robaxin for order of louisiana
- website about clomid without prescription out of illinois
- all with respect to atenolol sale of ohio
- site relatively neurontin online stores from usa
On behalf of the organization committee, I am very pleased to announce the first call for paper of the 2012 Australasian Conference on Innovative Technologies in Construction: “From BIM to Beyond”, in Wuhan (China) on 2nd and 3rd December 2012. The conference is organized by ‘Australasian Research Centre for Building Information Modelling (BIM)’, which has been established by Curtin University (Australia) in conjunction with Huazhong University of Science and Technology (China).
Attached please find the first call for paper for this conference.
We welcome and look forward to meeting you in this exciting event!
Professor Xiangyu Wang, Ph.D.
Acting Woodside Chair Professor in LNG Construction &
Co-Director | Australasian Joint Research Center for Building Information Modelling (BIM)
School of Built Environment
GPO Box U1987Perth, WA 6845, Australia
Tel | +61 8 9266 9059
Fax | +61 8 9266 2711
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Web | http://humanities.curtin.edu.au/about/staff/index.cfm/Xiangyu.Wang