Fwd: Call For Paper of 2012 Australasian Conference on Innovative Technologies in Construction: “From BIM to Beyond”
- news with respect to buy cheap zithromax online from new jersey
- colchicine for sale
- review concerning remeron sale from new york
- buy asacol online from alaska
- indometacin online
- review concerning serevent prescription of virginia
- blog concerning buy cheap retin-a online
- article in regard to retin-a no prescription of mississippi
On behalf of the organization committee, I am very pleased to announce the first call for paper of the 2012 Australasian Conference on Innovative Technologies in Construction: “From BIM to Beyond”, in Wuhan (China) on 2nd and 3rd December 2012. The conference is organized by ‘Australasian Research Centre for Building Information Modelling (BIM)’, which has been established by Curtin University (Australia) in conjunction with Huazhong University of Science and Technology (China).
Attached please find the first call for paper for this conference.
We welcome and look forward to meeting you in this exciting event!
Professor Xiangyu Wang, Ph.D.
Acting Woodside Chair Professor in LNG Construction &
Co-Director | Australasian Joint Research Center for Building Information Modelling (BIM)
School of Built Environment
GPO Box U1987Perth, WA 6845, Australia
Tel | +61 8 9266 9059
Fax | +61 8 9266 2711
Email | email@example.com
Web | http://humanities.curtin.edu.au/about/staff/index.cfm/Xiangyu.Wang