- website comparatively viagra
- websites in reference to cafergot no prescription
- augmentin online of usa
- review about purchase ventolin online
- answers comparatively generic atenolol from nevada
The next bi-annual conference on Design & Decision Support Systems in Architecture and Urban Planning is planned for 19-22 July 2010. We cordially invite you to participate in the 10th conference of this series, which will be held in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The venue will be located in the Evoluon (”flying saucer”) conference complex.
All details about this call for papers can be found on the conference website, where you can also pre-register and submit your abstracts: http://2010.ddss.nl/
Abstracts are due December 15 2009.
Research topics that are welcomed to the conference include:
- Computer Aided Architectural Design
- Geographical Information Systems
- Knowledge-based Systems and Conceptual Modelling
- Simulation and Evaluation
- Design Support Tools
- Planning & Decision Support
- Virtual Environments
- Urban Development Scenarios
For a more complete list, please visit the conference website: http://2010.ddss.nl/
We look forward to enjoy your participation again at DDSS 2010.
Bauke de Vries,
Mandy van de Sande,
Leo van Veghel,
Eindhoven University of Technology