Fwd: Four new PhD positions at the Technical University of Crete (Greece), Department of Architecture.
- read in regard to flexeril no prescription out ohio
- discount zanaflex out ohio
- buy generic lexapro
- buy celebrex from idaho
- blog in respect of nexium online stores
- read in regard to buy pyrantel pamoate without prescription in australia
- buy naltrexone from district of columbia
- blogs comparatively zanaflex among west virginia
Von: Panos Parthenios <email@example.com>
Betreff: Four new PhD positions at the Technical University of Crete (Greece), Department of Architecture.
Datum: 25. November 2011 18:36:40 MEZ
The Department of Architecture in the Technical University of Crete (TUC), Greece, is pleased to announce the opening of four (4) PhD positions in the following areas of research:
1. Digital Media in Architectural Design
2. Digital Media and Cultural Heritage
3. Music and Architectural Composition
4. Architectural Design Theory
Applicants should hold a Master’s degree. Under special circumstances applicants without a Master’s degree could be accepted, provided they prove excellence in the proposed field (including at least two publications in accredited journals or book chapters).
Successful applicants will be expected to conduct self-motivated, high-quality research under supervision from faculty members at the Department of Architecture, TUC. They will be encouraged to participate in research projects run by the Digital Media Lab (http://www.arch.tuc.gr/dm_lab) and the Digital Fabrication Lab (http://www.arch.tuc.gr/fablab) and take advantage of their broad equipment.
Part time teaching assistantship could be required at the Department of Architecture, TUC. There is no tuition fee for the PhD positions offered.
To apply in one of the four (4) above-mentioned positions, applicants should submit:
- a Research Proposal of about 1,500 words, outlining the research goals, hypothesis, methodology, contribution to knowledge and basic bibliography, as well as an estimated time plan with expected research results
- a CV
- certified copies of academic transcripts
- at least two recommendation letters.
Applications should be mailed by January 12th 2012 (please quote the relevant post number) to the Secretary of the Department of Architecture, TUC, Ms. Athenaki.
For more information and a complete list of all required documents please contact prof. Panos Parthenios, Assistant Professor of Architectural Design with Digital Media at the Department of Architecture, TUC (http://www.arch.tuc.gr/parthenios_en.html) at firstname.lastname@example.org