- answers concerning flovent no prescription among new mexico
- xalatan sale out montana
- read in regard to order prednisolone
- norvasc without prescription out of louisiana
- blogs in respect of vibramycin online of west virginia
- find info with respect to alesse (ovral l) sale out montana
- read in regard to neurontin sale
- ask concerning buy betnovate
A message sent on behalf of Dr V. Stamatov — Director of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials regarding positions available for researchers in Australia
One of our Australian partners has announced an ambitious plan for the creation of a new Engineering Research Centre. The Centre will coordinate the efforts of several scientific groups working in the field of Chemical Engineering and the related disciplines of applied mathematics, fluid and particle dynamics, waste management, materials of construction, process safety, energy resources conversion and utilisation, high energetic materials, process economics, and others.
We would like to invite leading scientists with wide experience and proven capability to develop breakthrough technologies to participate in this new and exciting endeavour. Postgraduate candidates are also welcome to apply.
The position of the Director of the Centre is vacant. It is a 5 years fixed term position with an excellent remuneration package of up to 200,000 Australian dollars p.a. Also, there are several vacant positions open for Research Fellows. The salary levels are up to 142,000 Australian dollars p.a. plus generous superannuation benefits. The positions will require relocation to Australia for the duration of the 5 years contracts. The relocation costs will be covered by the employer.
The positions will only be offered to candidates with outstanding research records. Preferences will be given to members of well-established scientific schools. For expression of interest, please contact Dr V. Stamatov on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide, in a separately attached file, the following information:
1. Position of interest (Director or Research Fellow):
2. Would you like to be considered for the positions of Research Fellows if you are unsuccessful in your application as a Director of the Research Centre (yes/no):
3. Would you be interested to become a member of the Scientific Advisory Committee to the Centre (yes/no):
4. Title and name:
5. Academic degree(s) and affiliation:
6. Country of residency:
7. English language proficiency level:
8. Address for correspondence, telephone and facsimile numbers (if available):
9. E-mail address (for security reasons, no free web-based email services such as yahoo, hotmail etc. will be accepted):
10. Research interests and achievements (in no more than 200 words):
11. List of the most significant scientific publications:
12. List of 3 referees:
The Honorary Fellows of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials will have strong collaborative ties with the newly established Research Centre. Please indicate in your cover letter whether you wish to apply for the Honorary Fellowship of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials. Information regarding the Institute is available on http://www.ausihem.org/.
Please, accept our apologies in a case of an accidental multiple delivery of this message to your email address. We would appreciate if you could bring this message to the attention of any person you believe may be interested.
Mr Alexander Wendell, BSc
Head of the Department of Public Relations and Marketing
Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials
P.O. Box 8141
Monash University LPO
Wellington Road, Clayton, VIC 3800
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials (email@example.com) immediately by return email.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.