Dear respected Colleagues
In collaboration with the School Buy nizagara without prescription, of Built environment, University of Salford, UK, I’m pleased to announce this Call for papers and this is for ITCON journal (peer review journal). Please follow this link for full details:
Or read the text below, buy
We are looking forward for your participation, low cost
B Sidawi (Dr.)
The ITCON Guest Editor
CALL FOR PAPERS
Management of remote construction sites and the role of IT Systems
Advanced electronic communication and management systems have been widely used in the construction industry to manage projects. The adoption of these systems by the construction industry – despite some shortcomings- has largely been successful to date and efficiently helps to achieve project targets.
Remote construction projects, however, have their unique problems which require unique and targeted solutions if they are to benefit parties to projects, and project processes and outcomes, buy nizagara without prescription. Previous research studies indicate that some of these problems are technical, order
The guest editors welcome original contributions that stimulate thinking and help to further understand the application of IT systems and relevant management solutions to remote construction projects.
Submitted papers would be reviewed for possible publication in this ITcon special issue. Additionally, real
This ITcon special issue on IT systems and remote construction sites adopts a broad scope, find discount
- Identification of unique problems of remote construction sites and how they can be addressed by employing IT systems and advanced management techniques/methodologies.
- Fundamentals of the implementation of IT systems to manage remote construction sites.
- Buy nizagara without prescription, Drivers, benefits and barriers of the implementation of IT systems in managing remote construction sites.
- Virtual management practices and skills required for managing remote construction site.
- Sustainable management practices and mechanisms in the implementation of IT systems to manage remote construction sites.
- Case studies and applications of IT systems in remote construction sites.
- Multi-disciplinary infrastructure frameworks for the implementation of IT systems to manage remote construction sites.
- Lessons from other industry sectors such as the Aerospace and offshore industries applicable to construction.
- IT systems and knowledge management: Competitive advantage gained through the use of IT systems in remote construction site.
Informal enquires and full papers should be addressed to either Professor Charles Egbu or Dr Bhzad Sidawi
IMPORTANT DATES AND PUBLICATION TIMELINE
- 30 February 2011: Submission of full paper.
- 30 April 2011: Reviewer comments returned to authors.
- 30 May 2011: Submission of revised final formatted papers.
- 30 August 2011: Publication of Special Issue on ITcon Website
Authors are requested to submit papers in standard MS Word, or Adobe PDF formats by email to the Guest Editors of this special issue:
- Professor Charles Egbu (Email: C.O.Egbu@salford.ac.uk ) University of Salford , UK
- Dr Bhzad Sidawi (Email: Bsidawi@kfu.edu.sa), University of Dammam, KSA
Each paper will be sent for rigorous peer review assessment by relevant academics and researchers. The paper formatting instructions and layout can be found on the ITCon website at http://www.itcon.org/..
Similar posts: Buy plavix without prescription. Buy atarax without prescription. Buy zoloft without prescription. Buy premarin without prescription. Buy norvasc without prescription. Buy buspar without prescription. Buy topamax without prescription.
Trackbacks from: Buy nizagara without prescription. Buy cipro without prescription. Buy synthroid without prescription. Cymbalta online without prescription. Xenical online without prescription. Buy volume pills without prescription. Drontal allwormer for cats without prescription.