Fwd: Assistant/Associate Professorship in Design Communication, University of Oregon Department of Architecture
- sites with respect to buy generic tramadol
- buy bentyl without prescription
- buy cheap glucophage
- review comparatively buy cheap arcoxia online
- tips in reference to discount zofran out delaware
- info about toradol without prescription
Could you possibly post the attached design communication position announcement or circulate it to your membership I wonder?
Dr. Kevin Nute
UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Department of Architecture
Tenure-Track Assistant or Associate Professor:
Design Communication and Architectural Design
The Department of Architecture seeks an innovative colleague to teach design studios and design communication courses. We seek expertise in integrating traditional and emerging digital media into the design process, from initial concept generation to final building presentation. The appointee will be expected to pursue a well-defined research agenda in an area such as architectural representation, digital fabrication, building information modeling or other computational methods. Previous teaching and professional experience
in architecture or a specialty related to design communication are desirable. Candidates should hold an appropriate advanced degree and demonstrate the potential for achievement in both teaching and research.
The University of Oregon Department of Architecture is a national leader in sustainable design. We would especially welcome applicants whose design media approaches could enhance sustainability education and research and their relationship to other areas of our program. This appointment will begin in September 2011.
Applications should include the following:
- curriculum vitae
- a one-page summary of the candidate’s background, interests, relevant qualifications and his/her intentions in seeking this position, including a discussion of your research agenda.
- a portfolio of no more than 20 pages (one hard copy and a pdf on cd) demonstrating research, design work, teaching (syllabi, examples of student work)
- a list of three references with addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
Applications should be sent to
Nancy McNaught, Office Manager
Faculty Search Committee
Department of Architecture
1206 University of Oregon
Eugene, Oregon 97403-1206
A more detailed description of the position is available on our web site: http://architecture.uoregon.edu/people/positions; or you may contact Nancy McNaught, Telephone: 541-346-1435; e-mail: email@example.com
Review of applications will begin January 3, 2011 and continue until the position is filled.
The University of Oregon is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. We invite candidates with a commitment to working effectively with students, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds.