- blogs in respect of buy cheap macrobid online
- buy clindamycin gel without prescription
- reviews with respect to purchase propecia online
- metronidazole gel prescription of michigan
- answers with respect to generic glyburide
- blogs in respect of azor without prescription among illinois
- ask in respect of purchase dapoxetine online
- sites comparatively buy cheap accutane online
- buy neurontin without prescription
- buy indometacin without prescription out nebraska
From: Wendy Lee [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Subject: HKIBIM – BIM Conference 2010 Call for Paper
Paper Submission Deadline: 28 Sep 2010 (Tuesday)
Speakers Notified: 12 Oct 2010 (Tuesday)
Conference Date: 26 November, 2010 (Friday)
Conference Location: Hong Kong
About HKIBIM Conference
The HKIBIM Conference is the premier annual event for experienced professionals to demonstrate the practical use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) processes using real cases. The speakers are encouraged to illustrate lessons learned in practical projects so others can improve their efficient use of BIM and advance practical knowledge.
Paper Submission and Assessment Guidelines
To qualify for acceptance as a speaker, you are invited to submit a paper that must meet all of the following requirements:
- In not more than 500 words, the paper must clearly demonstrate the relevant context, knowledge and experience in applying Building Information Modelling.
- The topic and content must include “Building”, “Information” & “Modelling” (BIM). They should be demonstrated in a practical use of BIM.
- Each paper can be for a single discipline such as Architecture, Structure or Building Services, or integrated multi-discipline models.
- Please describe what will be presented in a maximum of 500 words. Focus on the material to be covered and the benefits to the attendees.
- Identify your target audience (job titles, industries, etc.).
- Include up to five key learning objectives for the presentation.
- All submissions will be blind reviewed.
- Our assessment team will review the paper and notify the successful speaker by 29 Oct 2010.
“Building” is defined as the construction industry. The accepted types of projects will include, but not limited to, commercial developments, residential projects, transport and infrastructure buildings and facilities and industrial buildings.
“Information” is data that can be used, scheduled, analysed and exported. Examples are room areas, equipment properties, component lists, operational requirements such as equipment movements and other functional needs.
“Modelling” is the process to create, store, manage and visualise the Information in 3D.
For enquiry, please contact our Conference Working Group Leader, Mr. YY Yip, at (852) 9418-5842 / email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your paper and seeing you at the HKIBIM conference!
Thank you for your kind attention!
Ir Francis Leung
Chairman of The Hong Kong Institute of Building Information Modelling (HKIBIM)