- buy zanaflex among kentucky
- cheap arcoxia
- find info with regard to buy cheap zofran online out kansas
- website concerning buy cheap augmentin online
- atrovent online stores out montana
- news with respect to discount griseofulvin out montana
- site in respect of norvasc prescription
- find info with regard to phenergan without prescription of australia
- discount tindamax among massachusetts
- purchase triamterene online out the world
Von: John Pedersen <email@example.com>
Datum: 22. Juli 2010
Professorship in Architecture with Digital Technologies as special area of responsibility
full text: www.karch.dk
/ English / About the School / Vacancies
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture invites applications for a Professorship in Architecture with Digital Technologies as special area of responsibility.
The professorship is associated with the subject area ‘Information and Communication Technology’ at the Institute of Design and Communication, which covers the following subject areas: Design, Information and Communication Technology, and Visual Communication.
A written application incl. appendices, marked ‘CITA’, should be directed at and forwarded to The Rector, the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture, Philip de Langes Alle’ 10, 1435 Copenhagen K, Denmark, to be received by the School at the latest by 12 noon on August 16, 2010.
In the application, which must be submitted in five copies, the applicant must account for how he/she envisages taking part in the School of Architecture’s foundational programme and PhD programme, as well as account for the professorship’s position in a research context in a vision for the subject area’s development.
The Professor’s main tasks will be:
* To do
independent research as well as manage and handle research and development work within digital technologies and architecture.
* To manage and handle work and development at CITA, in collaboration with the Head of Institute.
* To manage and handle the establishment of professional projects and networks, nationally as well as internationally, including the development of collaboration with other institutions, drawing offices and other private companies.
* To manage and handle the subject area’s teaching in the Bachelor and Master’s programmes, including organising workshops and courses.
* To manage and handle supervision of PhD students and to supervise assistant professors within the subject field.
* To disseminate and discuss research results at national and international level with academics and the industry, and to organise research activities such as conferences, symposiums and seminars within the field.
* To manage and handle procurement of external project financing, including preparation of applications for research councils and foundations.
Qualification requirements – Applicants are expected to:
* Hold a qualification as an architect from a recognised architectural institution or another relevant academic qualification.
* Have great insight into digital tools from a theoretical perspective and in relation to technology development, including insight into programming, interfacing and digital production.
* Be able to document research at a high international level, including contributions to further and new development of the field.
* Be able to document experience with research management or other management, and be interested in entering into dialogue with staff and students.
* Be able to document experience with international and interdisciplinary research work.
* Be able to document teaching and dissemination experience from institutions of higher education.
* Have good communication and collaboration skills as well as professional and personal clout, i.e. be visionary, positive and inspiring.
* Master written and spoken English. Non-Nordic applicants should be prepared to learn Danish within a reasonable time.
Nancy Yen-wen Cheng,
RA, LEED AP
Portland Architecture Program Director & Associate Professor
University of Oregon, 70 NW Couch St, Room 458, Portland, OR, 97209 USA