- quinine sale out of wyoming
- sites in regard to vega h cream online stores
- article comparatively diflucan online from north dakota
- find info with respect to buy generic acomplia from hawaii
- cheapest tizanidine
- diclofenac sale of nevada
- reviews comparatively buy cheap diovan
- premarin for sale from maryland
- ask as regards buy generic estrace vaginal cream out of colorado
- website concerning buy colchicine without prescription
- ask as regards purchase nexium online from maryland
Two Chairs in Architecture
James Stirling Chair of Architecture
Chair in Architectural Science and Technology
University of Liverpool – School of Architecture
Job Ref: A-500506/JAC
Job Ref: A-500507/JAC
The Liverpool School of Architecture has a long and established international reputation as a leading educational and research School in the discipline. Our top three RAE rating and very positive RIBA validation report are testament to our continued excellence in the field. The University of Liverpool recognises this excellence, and its continued investment in the School is now reflected in the desire to appoint two world class Professors in the School of Architecture.
One of our most famous graduates was Sir James Stirling, and we recognise his significant role in the development of Architecture by naming one of the Chairs after him. We seek an inspirational and influential figure to take up this post.
The second Chair is to be directed towards further enhancement of our capabilities in Architectural Sciences and Technologies. Again we seek a candidate who can inspire and help drive forward our ambitions in the Technology and Process arm of the School of Architecture’s research.
Closing Date: 2 August 2010