- news as regards buy toradol without prescription out montana
- methotrexate online stores
- find info as regards ampicillin
- buy naltrexone without prescription
- buy gentamicin eye drops online
- sites concerning cheap flagyl among washington
- blogs as regards savella without prescription out of north carolina
- ask comparatively buy generic bentyl
The Faculty of Architecture at The University of Hong Kong is initiating a new summer program, beginning this year, at our Shanghai Study Centre. Beyond the cause of study on the topic of Digital Practice, the program will operate in parallel with the 2010 World Expo for this inaugural year, providing students with a terrific opportunity to visit the site, and attend lectures and presentations from many of the renowned international architects responsible for structures and pavilions at the Expo.
We have appointed outstanding young teachers from our Faculty to run this program including Yan Gao (an AA graduate whose research and teaching is focused on creative applications of Computational Design and Building Information Modeling in the context of sustainable design).
I hope you will agree with me that a period of study in China of HKU is an important opportunity for those interested in international practice, particularly where so much innovation and experimentation is happening.
Enclosed is a link where you can find all the information. Please help us by bringing this program to all of your students or employees interested in a rewarding summer program.
Ralph Lerner FAIA HKIA
Dean and Chair Professor of the Faculty of Architecture
The University of Hong Kong