- reviews relatively buy aldactone without prescription
- atenolol for sale
- lumigan online stores
- link with regard to pyrantel pamoate prescription
- tips in reference to discount aldactone in kansas
- order zofran
- order amoxicillin out of montana
- buy levitra without prescription among hawaii
- websites relatively clozapine online stores out california
- reviews relatively ampicillin no prescription from new york
Call for abstracts:
- 2010 International Conference on High Energetic Materials and Dynamics of Ultrafast Reactive Systems
- 2010 Interdisciplinary Conference on Chemical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (2010 ICCMME)
(Please, accept our apologies in a case of an accidental multiple delivery of this message to your email address.)
The 2010 conference program of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials has undergone a major rescheduling. The Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials has received many requests to amend the 2010 conference program in order to better suit the requirements of the majority of the participants. The major suggestions brought to us were:
- To move the commencement date of the conferences to a later date, preferably after the summer holiday break in the Northern Hemisphere;
- There is a financial hardship caused by the global economic crisis. Because of the lack of proper financing for paying the registration fee and the travel and accommodation costs, the majority of inquires are about providing a cheaper alternative.
Fortunately, the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials is one of the developers of the concept of Virtual (Online) Scientific Conferences and Symposia, also known as V-Conferences. An interdisciplinary V-Conference on Chemical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering was successfully run at the end of the 2009. It has attracted hundreds of participants. The web-page of this conference is available on-line. General information on how do the V-Conferences operate can be found here.
A V-Conference is a very affordable, flexible and modern form of conferencing, which allows saving of both time and money without compromising on the scientific merit of the publications.
We are glad to announce that we are able to amend the 2010 conference program of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials along with the aforementioned suggestions:
1. All conferences and symposia planned for the year 2010 will run as V-Conferences only. This is a much cheaper option and we will pass the savings to the conference partakers. The standard full registration fee is set to 240 Euros and the student registration fee is 180 Euros. However, we announce a further 60 Euros discount to the standard registration fees, which set the full registration fee to 180 Euros and the student registration fee to 120 Euros.
All manuscripts will be peer reviewed. Selected manuscripts from the 2010 ICCMME will be published in the American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Energy & Environment and in the 2010 Annual Bulletin of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials. Manuscripts submitted to the workshops of the 2010 ICCMME will be published in special issues of the Bulletin. Selected manuscripts from the 2010 International Conference on High Energetic Materials and Dynamics of Ultrafast Reactive Systems will be published in the International Journal of Energetic Materials and Chemical Propulsion and in the 2010 Annual Bulletin of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials.
2. The commencement date of the 2010 International Conference on High Energetic Materials and Dynamics of Ultrafast Reactive Systems is changed to 04.10.2010.
3. The commencement date of the 2010 Interdisciplinary Conference on Chemical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (2010 ICCMME) is 06.12.2010.
These two conferences will run for two weeks online using a specially designed platform called ODDS (Online Direct Discussion Session). Click here to enter a trial version of the ODDS;
3. There are several events that will be associated to the 2010 ICCMME. These events will run simultaneously using the same platform as the 2010 ICCMME:
- 2010 Scientific Symposium on Socio-Economic Impact of Natural Climate Change
- 2010 International Conference on Apparel Manufacturing
- 2010 Workshop on Energy and Water Sustainability of Sub-Saharan African Countries
- 2010 Workshop on Alternative Energy Initiatives in South Asia
- 2010 Workshop on Competitive Development of Australian Bio-fuel Industry and Emerging Green Technologies
Authors of the best manuscripts submitted to the 2010 Scientific Symposium on Socio-Economic Impact of Natural Climate Change will be invited to participate in a Round Table discussion with members of the Federal Parliament of Australia. Five travel grants, A$2,000 each, will be awarded for this purpose;
Please, visit our web-page http://www.ausihem.org/, where you can find further details on the organisation and programs of the 2010 ICCMME and the 2010 International Conference on High Energetic Materials and Dynamics of Ultrafast Reactive Systems.
Dr V. Stamatov
Director of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials
P.O. Box 8141
Monash University LPO
Wellington Road, Clayton, VIC 3800
Tel: +61 (4) 2265 2433
Fax: +61 (3) 8774 1491
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please delete this email and notify the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials by return email.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses, worm, etc in any attachment.