The BauSIM 2010 abstract submission deadline postponed to 31st March 2010:
To accommodate interested colleagues, the organizing committee has extended the abstract submission period until March 31st, 2010. Abstracts can be submitted either in English or German. We look forward to your participation!
About the Conference:
BAUSIM Conference, September 2010, Vienna, Austria
The Department of Building Physics and Building Ecology is organizing the BauSIM conference 2010 (German speaking chapter of IBPSA). The conference will take place at the Vienna University of Technology from 22nd to 24th of September 2010.
The BauSIM 2010 conference (http://bausim2010.ibpsa-germany.org) provides an overview of the state of art in building performance simulation. Both theoretical advances and practical applications are represented, providing the opportunity for in-depth discussions and information exchange between scientists, experts, and, practitioners in the building sector. The conference program comprises plenary and parallel sessions. The conference language is German. However, papers and presentations in English are both possible and welcome. Abstract submission deadline 31.03.2010!
- The BauSIM 2010 conference covers the following topics within the scope of building performance simulation. Emphasis is placed on the issues “energy efficiency in building design” and “thermal comfort in rooms”.
- Advances in building physics, heat, air, moisture and radiation transfer modeling
- Air flow simulation, room air quality
- Thermal comfort in rooms
- Thermal behaviour in the summer, (natural) ventilation concepts
- Building codes and regulations, simplified methods versus detailed simulation
- Resource requirements of buildings, life-cycle assessment
- HVAC simulation, building control and optimization, interaction with building control systems
- Solar energy systems, thermal storage
- Renewable energy resources, geothermics
- Lighting and acoustics
- Simulation tools and applications for sustainable building design
- Integration, interoperability Internet-based techniques
- Software development, open source initiatives
- Advances in teaching and education, eLearning